I love video games....I love computer graphics....and I love programming.
Put them all together....
I'm living a dream, programming computer graphics for video games and getting paid for it!
- Here's my working resume.
- Here's my driving resume.
- Here's my graphics research and development page
- Here are some of my graphics demos that I did at
- Check out my car blog at www.uberrides.com for all the latest car news.
- I've worked on the following shipped games:
- Here's a Windows program (cpudetect) that tells you the actual frequency of your CPU.
- You no longer need to reboot your system to see the BIOS display your CPU frequency.
- This actually computes your approximate frequency, so even if you over/under clock your CPU, it'll tell you the real frequency your CPU is running at.
- This also displays some other info about your CPU that may be of interest.
- I wrote a wheel/tire size calculator, which is very useful if you're thinking of getting a new set of wheels/tires.
- This is my web counter program.
- It keeps a log of web hits. Periodically, it emails you the log file, with the IP address, host name,
and the time of every hit to your web site.
- You can also view the
hit chart for your web site, which graphs your website's hits in a specified time interval.
- This is my basic Farsi typewriter.
- It has a virtual Farsi keyboard, that can be used to type Farsi text.
- The Farsi text can then be copied and pasted into most text editors.